1. What lease periods do you offer?
The Agreement is generally concluded for the following fixed periods:
- from 20th Semptember of a given year till 19th February of the following year,
- from 20th February of a given year till 19th July of that year,
- from 20th September of a given year till 19th July of the following year,
or for different periods in cases agreed on a case to case basis.
2. Can I come earlier than agreed in the contract?
Of course, if only we have free rooms, you can arrive in an earlier day. Then the rent will be charged in proportion to your stay with us.
Remember! This change requires you to contact us at least a week in advance.
3. What does the rental price include?
The rental price and fee covers: rent, water bills, electricity, heating; WiFi, air conditioning, television, laundry, monitoring and security, cleaning of common areas, a set of bed linen and towels.
4. Can I view the room before renting?
Sure! After making an appointment, our employees will guide you around the entire facility.
5. Can we rent a room for two people?
Yes! We have various types of studios and apartments. Regardless of whether you want to come with a friend or a partner, we will find the best apartment for you.
6. Can I choose a specific room?
Unless room has been booked, you can choose which one will be perfect for you.
7. What documents do I need to enter into a contract?
You need an identity document (ID card or passport). The rest of the documents will be prepared by us.
8. What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay by bank transfer, by credit card or in cash.
9. How can I book a room?
10. Can I invite guests to the apartment?
Sure, from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. Remember, you are responsible for your guests and their behavior.
11. Is night quiet obligatory in the Dormitory?
Yes, between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am